Jennifer is a Principal and Career Products sales leader for the Northeast market, with 20 years of experience in establishing trusted relationships with business and people leaders. Prior to joining Mercer in 2017, Jennifer served as a Vice President for a global consulting firm, where she was responsible for the relationship management and strategic advisory of client health and welfare benefit plans.
Jennifer has earned valuable experience in collaboration with clients and team members in pursuit of desired outcomes for businesses and the people they employ.
- Enterprise, midmarket and large group health & welfare benefits consulting
- Curating customized solution portfolios to solve for client challenges
- Frequent speaker in the Northeast at professional and client group seminars on emerging talent trends
- Regional team expert and advisor in voluntary benefits – design, implementation and communication
- Served in various leadership capacities for professional association and industry boards
Jennifer earned a B.A in Economics from the University of Mary Washington.