Senior Director, Talent & Rewards, Willis Towers Watson
Elise Freedman is a Senior Director specializing in Talent Management in the Washington DC office of Willis Towers Watson as well as the Mid-Atlantic Market Leader for the Talent Line of Business. For over twenty five years, Elise has worked with clients to align their talent management processes with their business strategy to drive engagement and business results. Her recent talent management and change management projects have included:
- Developing the human capital strategy for a large healthcare organization, a global manufacturing company, a large insurance company and a global development bank
- Developing the employee value proposition and employee experience roadmap for a professional services firm, global financial services organization and a large healthcare organization
- Providing consulting support in the area of inclusion and diversity including delivering unconscious bias training and the audit of talent processes and programs and recommendations for enhancing inclusion and diversity for several global organizations
- Developing competency models, career management strategies, career paths and associated tools for a number of Fortune 1000 organizations
- Providing advisory, training and communication development and facilitation support to the design and roll-out of a performance management process for a 20,000 person health care organization, a global technology company, professional services organization, large government contractor, a government agency and global financial services organization
- Designing the succession planning process and the supporting talent review processes and manager tools and training for a number of large global organizations
- Developing the strategy and supporting workshops to help build the capabilities of the Manager’s and drive engagement at a Global Pharmaceutical company
- Reviewing the Talent Acquisition Function and developing recommendations for process, structure and technology for several large healthcare organizations, a financial services organization and a transportation company
- Designing and developing a 9 month high potential program for a global financial services organization that included assessments, action learning, coaching, mentoring, instructor-led and online learning, as well as, developmental assignments
- Leading a multi-million dollar initiative to support the talent related transformation activities for large Utility Company including developing the selection process and tools for officers and all non-union employees, developing job descriptions and market pricing for new roles and supporting all the change and communication activities
- Designing and delivering a HRBP development program for a global professional services organization and global diagnostics organization which included content on strategic thinking, change leadership and coaching
- Developing and delivering workshops, webcasts and other sessions to provide education and skill building to managers and employees in the area of performance management, inclusion and diversity, developing a high performance employee experience, talent acquisition, succession planning, career development, leadership development and learning and development
Prior to Willis Towers Watson, Elise also held a number of senior roles at Accenture, BearingPoint, and Novations where she developed a broad base of talent management, change management, human resources and project management skills and expertise.
Education and Credentials
Elise is certified and/or has utilized a number of assessments including Saville, Facet5, various 360 Degree Assessment tools, DISC, MBTI and Hogan. She frequently speaks and writes on a number of human resources topics including performance management, succession planning, inclusion and diversity, future of work, career development, leadership development, talent acquisition and onboarding. She has presented at conferences for Society of Human Resources, HR Leadership Forum , American Society of Training and Development, IHRIM, Linkage, World at Work, WACABA and Bersin.
Elise holds a Master of Business Administration degree from George Mason University with a concentration in Management and Marketing. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Tulane University.