Leadership & Work/Life Harmony Speaker, Author, Trainer, and Founder of You Evolving Now, LLC
Andre Young is a Professional Speaker, Author, Leadership Trainer, and Founder of You Evolving Now, LLC. He worked as a Mental Health Therapist for 19 years, played sports at every level from high school to professional, has been an employee, a business owner, and self-employed, and has written 4 books focused on enhancing Leadership & Work/Life Harmony. As Founder of You Evolving Now it’s his mission to enhance Leadership and Work/Life Harmony for organizations, their leaders, employees, and teams with his high-energy, interactive, culture-impacting leadership training programs and speaking engagements; allowing a professional and personal evolution!
Closing Session Description
How to Lead Change
Change is inevitable; growth is a choice! Enhance your team’s leadership, communication skills, professionalism, and work/life harmony through change and in spite of change; developing leaders your organization can build with!!! The process of change places us all on the corner of “Bitter” and “Better”; both are a choice and “Bitter” has rarely benefited anyone or any organization! Better your work culture, improve employee interaction, and enjoy fewer headaches as your organization enhances personal leadership, leadership skills, communication skills, and work/life harmony with Andre Young!
- C. – Learn the 3C’s of Change: Constant, Consistent, and Confident!
- H. – Stay humble through change as you learn A Leader’s Two-Way Street!
- A. – Learn the Evolving Formulas to manage the things you CAN control and the things you CANNOT or the formula to prevent and work through Burn-out or Bore-Out!
- N. – Learn how to nurse yourself through change and transition!
- G. – Learn how to grow through change and in spite of change, both professionally and personally, with the most powerful question a leader can ask!
- E. – How to stay excited through change with A Leader Vision & A Leader’s Construction Talk!