All Symposium registrations include two additional post-Symposium webcasts, featuring speakers from the main conference. Each webcast is approved for 1 SHRM PDC & 1 HRCI Credit!
All registration details for these webcasts will be sent directly to Symposium registrations via email. You MUST be registered for the Symposium to attend either of these webcasts
Evolve Your Leadership in 3; The 3 Extra Keys to Leading Through C.H.A.N.G.E.
March 30th (12pm -1pm) featuring Andre Young
Approved for 1 SHRM PDC & 1 HR (General) HRCI Credit
This webcast will feature the 3 Extra Keys to Leading Through C.H.A.N.G.E.
- The Leader’s 3 – The 3 Building Blocks of Leadership; Especially Through C.H.A.N.G.E.!
- The Leader’s Priority Quadrant; How to Prioritize & Lead Your Priorities Like a Leader!
- A Leader’s Promotion; Who, Why, and What to Promote!
This high-energy, interactive, culture-impacting session is focused on leadership & management, enhancing leadership skills, personal leadership, work culture, and work/life harmony for yourself, your team, and the organization!
Attendees will leave this webcast with:
- A clearer sense of self and easy-to-use tips to evolve professionally and personally
- Knowledge of how to better meet the needs of others on their team and throughout their organization
- Improved connection skills to enhance their leadership skills
How to RISE© and Thrive in Times of Change
April 5th (12pm -1pm) featuring Joyel Crawford
Approved for 1 SHRM PDC & 1 Business HRCI Credit
The more you understand how Change Management works and how to manage it directly impacts your ability to interpret information quickly, embrace the Change and ultimately communicate these changes to make effective business decisions and recommendations to your business partners. We’re asked to make snap decisions that impact not only the business but the employees that we support. Sharpening your Change Management skills will improve how you handle the day-to-day challenges that face HR Professionals as they support the organization, their teams and strengthen the relationships, we have with our business partners.
- Participants will learn why change is so challenging
- Be introduced to a critical thinking tool to effectively embrace the change
- Learn useful best practices to manage through the changes to increase productivity for themselves and the organizations they support