“83% of HR professionals in the last 12 months reported having difficulty recruiting suitable candidates. Is your organization facing similar talent challenges? Do you have a need to upskill your employees to meet the needs of the future workplace? Do you want to avoid the high cost of extensive searches and high turnover? If you are ready to make an investment in a strategy that produces a connected and qualified workforce, attend this one-hour workshop, to learn from local experts about effective nontraditional strategies that you can use right now to build your talent bench.
- Trends in labor and skill shortages
- Successful nontraditional designs to talent pipelines
- Collaborating with external partners to tap into nontraditional talent
- Develop a talent acquisition strategy that directly aligns with the organizational strategy, and applies practices that yield candidates who are bought into the organizational culture, mission, visions, and values.
– Patricia McConnell, Senior Manager of Business Partner Services, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
– Sheila Ireland, Executive Director, City of Philadelphia’s Office of Workforce Development
– Nick Frontino, Managing Director, Projects & Operations, Economy League of Philadelphia
– Kristina Syvarth, VP of Learning for Saxbys
– Dan Amspacher, Director, Strategic Initiatives – Human Resources